CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Acne - Tried Candida Diet, Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse, Benzoyl Peroxide, Antibiotics + More

Epsom Salt Capsules
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
mygutleaks Views: 5,010
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,050,512

Re: Acne - Tried Candida Diet, Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse, Benzoyl Peroxide, Antibiotics + More

I too took accutane and it worked, until I went off. finally i figured out what to avoid. the betaine hcl allows me to eat a candida diet, which I couldn't do before without breaking out from the veggies. it's quite inexpensive compared to many supplements. the skin prick test worked for me for food intolerances . another allergist explained I only have two actual allergies, as defined by science. so the skin prick test revealed my intolerances and allergies. the blood tests did not. if money is a concern I don't think you need to do the skin prick test. just research what people commonly react to, and eat a limited diet of foods you know are ok, and add to them. my suggestion, copy what I am doing. get some betaine hcl, and go to the candida Diet Forum - email/PM the moderator, Able900, for his diet plan/candida protocol. Read up on that board, they know how to get rid of candida. Then eat veggies and meat only, following his diet, and taking antifungals. do your best to avoid inflammation in the gut, so if you figure out a food is irritating you, stop eating it. My skin right now is 100% clear from avoiding inflammation. I am eating salads and bone broth soup - learn how to make bone broth soup. This will help heal the holes in your gut. The betaine should eventually make your stomach acid kick in, but i'm not at that point yet so I don't know. All I know is I still have some candida - one has to kill that first. I believe I have killed almost all of it. When your stomach isn't inflamed, it stops secreting mucus where the candida/ parasites can hide. only then I've read, can you get rid of the holes that are causing your breakouts. and the only way to get rid of the candida, is to follow a zero carb diet for quite a while, and take antifungals. I am eating zero fruit. fruit definitely didn't work for me with candida. I tried the McCombs plan with fruit/veggies and I'm certain fruit kept my candida around (note, I was also taking Nystatin at the time so it wasn't the actual McCombs plan as written, so perhaps his does work). I've done the research and most everyone who has ever had bad candida, says do not eat fruit. there are a few who say it is ok, but the vast majority say no fruit. the sooner I realized this, the better. Again, I still react to foods - ie., I am not healed, so I can't guarantee the above works - but after tons of research, and experimentation, and success with the betaine, etc., I believe I'll soon be healed and eating more normal. and hopefully can eventually go off the betaine. I've read it can take 2 years for the hcl to kick in on its own. also, take a mineral supplement like Concentrace Trace mineral drops. no need for a vitamin in pill form if you are eating Able's diet plan, although they may disagree.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.922 sec, (2)