CureZone   Log On   Join
Bile Flow and Copper Toxicity

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
brinabeans Views: 6,364
Published: 8 years ago

Bile Flow and Copper Toxicity

My first post :)

I feel so much better when I have a sticky/sludge, dark BM and it only happens once a week, otherwise they're pale and fall apart when they hit the water. So, I havent been able to continue my supplements for copper detox because the elimination symptoms are horrible when I cant have a good BM. I know about 80-90% of copper is removed through feces/bile flow, so I am committed to improving bile flow.

I've tried glycine, taurine, artichoke, dandelion, ox bile, GB-3, phosphatidyl choline, HC- betaine, digestive enzymes, lemon water before meals, beet juice, and apple juice. none seem to help.

I tried a Liver Flush 3 days ago and released quite a lot of stones, mostly smaller ones, and then the next morning had a BM with a lot of bile i believe (very dark). I thought i solved the problem, but now have not had another dark bm, though they arent as light as before. Should i just do more Liver Flushes? How frequently can I do them?

what else can cause low bile flow? i need to get my life back and desperately wish to get these heavy metals out of my body!!!

also, what is your opinion of coffee enemas. i do them 2x a day but dont notice much help from them. i just figure it has to be helping my liver to a degree.
thanks so much
Sabrina

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.313 sec, (1)