CureZone   Log On   Join
All my chronic health problems started after having GB out.

AngelofEventide Views: 3,613
Published: 8 years ago

All my chronic health problems started after having GB out.

Back in 1996 I was deathly sick. I lost 30 lbs. in a month, couldn't eat anything, etc. Turns out I was full of stones and had to have surgery. At the time, the b**eh**d nurse who did the ultrasound on my GB said there was only 1 or 2 stones there and I didn't really need surgery, however I luckily had a surgeon who said I needed to have it out. Besides, the pain was excruciating. Anyway, they got in there and my GB was literally in pieces. It was so bad that there was scar tissue that had already started to form on the surrounding organs. The simple 1 or so hour surgery took 2-3, because there was so much to clean up in there. And my GB was in pieces, because of the tons of stones in there that had caused it to burst open. 1 or 2 stupid nurse? They said had I not had it out when I had, I would have probably died within a week.

Anyway, despite not having a choice at having to have it out, all my health problems started about a year or so post removal. I now have been dx with lyme disease (which probably was there all along, but was flared up by the removal of the GB, due to weakening the immune system), EBV, HHV-6, candida, parasites, heavy metal issues, off and on anxiety issues, hormone imbalances, severe adrenal fatigue, a clotting disorder, major digestion issues, can't lose weight, heart palps, vertigo, and so on. I truly believe that the removal of my GB weakened my liver and thus immune system so much, that it allowed opportunistic bacterial and viral issues to either take hold or flare up in my body. I cannot tolerate Liver Flushes either, they make me deathly sick. I have stupidly not attended to my liver in several years, and I know now I need to get on some kind of regular, life long liver support supp. Do everything you can to save and repair your GB if you can, because my life has been a living hell ever since.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)