CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: how can i fix my digestion?

albeit Views: 3,554
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,043,334

Re: how can i fix my digestion?

First off, what do you eat? Certain foods, such as a lot of beef, will sit in your stomach for days and just rot and produce gas and lactic acid, which leaches calcium from your bones. I ask this because 21 year olds normally do not eat a healthy diet, no offense intended.

Have you abused laxatives in the past for weight loss, etc.? If so, you may be laxative dependent, which may be irreversible.

If you eat pretty healthy and aren't laxative dependent, keep reading.

Sounds like you need
1) Something to get your food to digest
2) Something to get your bowels to get back to normal

For the digestion and to restore the acid balance to your body, I suggest apple cider vinegar. Here's a good article on the benefits and how to use it.

http://www.eatingbirdfood.com/2012/02/health-benefits-of-apple-cider-vinegar-...

To get your bowels to start moving, I suggest virgin coconut oil. It's beneficial in so many ways, and also has laxative properties. Start with 1 tsp three times a day and work up to 1 tablespoon 3 times a day. If you have H. pylori bacteria in your gut(creates ulcers), it will kill it, and it will also kill many parasites.

I had IBS for years, was in major pain, and after my first parasite cleanse, it completely went away. Now when it acts up, I know I need to cleanse again. A parasite cleanse won't hurt you, and will probably help.

None of this will work overnight, but it will work.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.936 sec, (1)