Ive done about 35 Liver Flushes over my life time. It has a huge impact on your quality of digestion, percent body fat, and ability to think clearly. It really makes me angry when people say the stones are "just a mix of olive oil and Epsom Salts ". If people had done even one flush, they would know how effective, powerful, and real they are.
Anyway I just wanted to talk about 8 "advanced" considerations for the liver flush...
1. On the day you drink the olive oil, I dont eat any fats before that, but I recemmend eating 4 or 5 banannas for breakfast (high in potassium to help when I lose fluid from Epsom Salts ), I find chronically ill people are already low in potassium, and Epsom Salts can make that worse, if you dont supplement potassium. Salt, magnesium, and potassium are electrolytes and we've all heard how good they are for us.
2. I drink distilled water (no toxic sodium fluoride, estrogens, and prozac waste products like in public water for me thanks). Harvard study shows fluoride in drinking water (sodium fluoride) lowers IQ in kids. Fluoride is also known calcify the pineal gland (part of your brain).
3. I take 1.5mg melatonin an hour before the olive oil to help me sleep and relax.
4. I think I need to wake up 3 or 4 hours after the olive oil is consumed to make sure I take 2 more teaspoons of epsom salts to avoid how sick Ive been feeling on the following day. Somehow I assume the four spoonfuls of the epsom salts will "cover" me for the next day (i.e keep my ducts wide open), but this is not true.
5. The pancreas and liver and gallbladder, have a common duct. I have been experimenting with taking orange juice and olive oil (orange juice is sugary to stimulate the pancreas, and the olive oil stimulates the liver and gallbladder). I find it makes me much much sicker in the short term, but I get a more relaxed feeling under my left rib cage (pancreas) AND under the right rib cage (gallbladder). I find my bowel movements look different if I include something sugarly, like orange juice, they look almost slug like, which I think is from the pancreas, but my bowel movements also do release stones and sludge/chaff. I have puked, passed out, and gotten really sick off this though, So like I said, Im trying to get those 7th day epsom salts in earlier to prevent this.
6. I take 2 grams of vitamin c and 600mg NAC with my olive oil mixture to detox the old infected bile (with heavy metals) coming out.
7. Even doing a Liver Flush is not the only thing a person should do to maximize liver health imo. I periodically chelate with DMSA- which binds to lead, aluminum, cadmium and even uranium (and lots of other toxic metals). Part of negative thing with bile is that it is recycled, so it can also recycle heavy metals in the bile, over and over again. I also think removing heavy metals before or after (but not during) a flush, allows people to detox all the old toxic bile somewhat easier.
8. My last point is that I think epsom salts are essential. I spoke with an intestine surgeon who said most people have this black film on their intestines. Well about my 7 flush in, I noticed this black coating came pouring out in a bowel movement (in pieces ofc) during the epsom salts part of the flush.
I prepare a cup of hot tea, and then I take a spoon full of epsom salts into my mouth. I drink the tea and swish it around in my mouth and swollow the combo in one gulp. That way, I barely taste the epsom salts, which do taste bad- I think that seems to be the main complaint of people who refuse to take the epsom salts, so thats my advice.