CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can anyone help me figure this out?

albeit Views: 3,726
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,039,519

Re: Can anyone help me figure this out?

First, take a good parasite cleanse that also attacks the candida. Humaworm has a good candida cleanse, but just in case it's something else, I'd take their general parasite cleanse first, because it also cures candida.

Systemic candida can make you very ill, with all the symptoms you describe. Change to a mostly fruit and vegetable diet and try not to eat so much pasta. You're right in thinking that they love simple carbs such as flour, sugar, etc.

All the symptoms you describe can be caused by systemic candida infection, which was probably triggered by the Antibiotic treatment. In the future, when you take Antibiotics , also take probiotics to maintain the good bacteria while killing the bad.

Garlic is a good Antibiotic that doesn't harm the good bacteria. I will take four capsules of odorless garlic twice a day when I think I have an infection. I also eat one yogurt with active cultures every day while I'm taking it, though, just to be on the safe side.

I hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.515 sec, (1)