CureZone   Log On   Join
Dr. Graham: Foods don't heal, but certainly can harm

natway Views: 4,654
Published: 11 y

Dr. Graham: Foods don't heal, but certainly can harm

"Foods don't heal, but they certainly can harm. Putting people on juices and vegetables we often see them heal from health concerns. This is because they are no longer eating the foods that were harming them. It's that simple."
Dr. Doug Graham
http://www.vegsource.com/talk/raw/messages/100040935.html

I've become more and more skeptical of all the supplements, cleanses, and other protocols to heal people's health problems. Not to say they don't work or help, but since posting here, seems like a low percentage of them work. Even with a lot of people experiencing good results with NB, I started to wonder if it's the expensive supplements that have helped, or is it mostly the change in diet and lifestyle. I've since been advocating using foods and diet to heal, instead of all those expensive health product promises.

For Dr. Graham to say it's not even the foods the heal us, but the absence of harmful foods, that's pretty provocative, but it really resonated with me. In my case where I healed my worst health problem within a week doing a veggie juice fast, I assumed it was mostly due to the power of the juiced vegetables, not really thinking it was also the absence of certain foods I used to eat. I've kept those symptoms away from what I thought was eating the right foods, but it's just as much avoiding the wrong foods.

Food for thought, literally.

Keep this in mind next time you're tempted to spend money on your next supplement, cleanse packet, electronic gizmo, or other health promise product or diet plan.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)