CureZone   Log On   Join
Some interesting facts about black seed oil

mo123 Views: 4,128
Published: 11 y

Some interesting facts about black seed oil

I was researching products today and was surprised with what I found.  I recently switched to local black cumin seeds as they are better, organic and free of pesticides.  I find that the majority of foreign products come in large plastic containers or water containers that may allow the plastic to seep into the products.  The oil may come in metal containers, so cannot say.  This is why we like to see glass containers as they are the best.  My Hemani Black Seed oil comes in glass containers that are sealed in mental containers for protection from the light.  Then each container is sealed again in plastic.  Organic products that are shipped individually may cost more but they are better for you.

Read: Use of Plastic Products linked to Cancer and Impaired Immune System

I live close to a sea port and my friend works the harbor.  He showed me the type of containers that these products come in.  Large bulk products typically come in the cheaper grade of plastics.  Then when the seeds, oil, etc arrives in the port of call, the websites fill them in smaller bottles. If you are buying oil in glass containers, ask yourself how did the oil arrive and is the packaging original.

Another interesting fact, Mountain Rose Herbs uses Israel Oil. So for Muslims boycotting Israel products you may consider a second alternative.

Previously I had not added Life Extension products to my line of recommended products but I have descovered that the gelatin they use is halal.  They do use bovine gelatin which is approved for Muslims.

The traditions of Prophet Mohammad was to drink honey water when he woke up. This is when the stomach is empty of all foods.  Prescribing the oil on a full stomach is a typical way many companies work to avoid possible stomach distress.  This prescription not only affects the way the oil works, but is also not the proper way to take the oil.

Read the Rest of the Article: http://nigellasativa.weebly.com/some-interesting-facts-about-black-seed-oil.html

Sara

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)