CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: inguinal hernia repair- 1 week later

justinbluesteal Views: 37,248
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 1,019,809

Re: inguinal hernia repair- 1 week later

Bryan, 

I highly doubt you frequent this forum now 6 years after your surgery. 

I wanted to say, there should be a disclaimer at the top of your post that says:

"Warning, if you have recently had a hernia repair, this article may cause you pain and should be read before or 4 weeks after your repair".

One of the WORST symptoms of this surgeory was in fact the constipation. Your comment about your experience made me laugh even though I was fighting the laughing bug. Man does it hurt to laugh! Good grief! 

Your comment:

"However, the WORST part of the whole ordeal, was the constipation. Actually, the constipation didn't hurt- After 3 days of no BM, I had to take a Correctal. It worked, but I passed something that felt like a three foot watermelon. It was very painful, as all the muscles involved were still very sore. I broke a sweat, and probably burned 500 calories as well as shed a few pounds. Definitely talk to your surgeon about stool softeners. Wish mine would have mentioned them."

I just want to say, this has been a roller coaster of pain and new issues aside from the hernia...

I am a fairly sexually active, fit male and I just about freaked tonight when I looked at my penis and it is turning black around the base and black around part of my balls. After reading this post and a few others over the internet, I feel much better and like I might not actually loose the best part about being a male.

Thanks for your great information... it was painfully accurate and hillarious. 

Justin

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)