CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my afib story

RONBN49 Views: 3,604
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,033,462

Re: my afib story

Basically I have found the key is cellular cleansing and that is what alkaline and good colon health is. Keep the cells bathed in clean alkaline fluids and they last a lot longer, subjecting them to acid is like swimming in a filthy swimming pool. That's why pool cleaners check the PH balance and that's why pools that are cared for are crystal clear and clean while others that are not cared for have things growing in them.. In the body those things are microbs, pathogens,parasites, candida, and other unwelcome guests. A filthy unhealthy colon produces leaky gut and then toxic waste leaks through the colon wall and into the blood creating inflammation in various parts of the body. Mine was in the vagus nerve of the heart. It takes time to heal because the condition did not occur in a day, it occurred in a lifetime of body abuse that some people call partying. Eat drink be merry. Well the party is over, and my body has paid the price. It was not worth it. I suppose I am one of the lucky ones that saw the light before premature death like so many of my partying friends.Cancer, heart disease emphysema, etc. Some that are still around are sick and refuse to listen to my words as they rely on MDs to finish them off, but not before getting that insurance money.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.079 sec, (1)