CureZone   Log On   Join
Medicaid cutting off payment for morphine pump refills need natural cure pronto

Ice Princess Views: 1,263
Published: 8 years ago

Medicaid cutting off payment for morphine pump refills need natural cure pronto

Dear Dr. McCombs,

I hope I have reached the right person as I am not very familiar with this site. However, I have a brother in his late 50's who had a debilitating car accident approximately 15 years ago. He has had a morphine pump installed, which he gets refilled once every two months. He lives in bed in torment and agony. Just today, TennCare (Tennessee's form of Medicaid) has notified him that they will no longer pay for his pump refills that cost about $1,000.00 a month. Our family has no means to pay for this. I am currently suffering from Poly Endocrine Failure and Heart Failure with a teen son who seems to be following in my foot steps. Our family takes the Functional Medicine route until we could no longer afford it and became unable to work, but my brother who is in debilitating and excruciating pain is suicidal at the thought of not being able to get the little relief he gets from the morphine. Is there some type of NATURAL help for him. I saw Catherine Gerson on youtube discussing coffee enemas. Is this a viable solution for him, or are there other alternatives? DESPERATE. I would like to be able to offer him some hope.

Thank you for your kind consideration. Please feel free to pass this information and my contact information to anyone you think may be able to help him.

Sincerely,
Terri Pierman
Tampa, FL

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)