CureZone   Log On   Join
Sugar-Free Probiotics and Enema

California765 Views: 10,149
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,995,757

Sugar-Free Probiotics and Enema

I have a lot of experience with fighting candida. Colloidal Silver enemas work very well for myself and several others I know. Mix 1 teaspoon of Colloidal Silver with each quart of luke warm water. I use argentyn-23, a pharmaceutical grade Colloidal Silver and filtered water. Some people like to boil or use distilled water for additional reduction of any bacteria being in water. I leave it in for as long as I can. You can also do a cleansing enema first to clear everything out and then do the colloidal silver enema. If you experience die-off, which does happen if you have a lot of candida, you can reduce the amount of colloidal silver in the bag. If you do well, you can always add more over time. I have done several teaspoons in a quart with no problem after a few times. I have never experienced any burning or any other side-effect from a colloidal silver enema.

I also suggest making fermented vegetables for probiotics, rather than milk type products like yogurt and kefir, if you are having problems with them. I have made fermented pickles, made in salt water and aged for about 3 days. Lots of recipes online for how to make salt water fermented pickles. This way you get the probiotics, without the milk issues. Lots of people with candida have problems with milk products and milk related probiotics.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.188 sec, (1)