CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A possible solution to candidiasis finally?

saywhatagain Views: 8,810
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,029,418

Re: A possible solution to candidiasis finally?

Well, it sounds like you have a very severe candida infection which means it has likely rooted into your intestines and spread to the rest of your body. I have a theory that the candida infects the spine and from there spreads to every organ in the body including the brain. I don't know if this is true but I feel this from my own experience. At any rate I wish you the best of luck and it certainly seems that you are going in the right direction as far as diet is concerned, low fat is definitely the way to go, I feel best on this as well. I'm glad you are making such good progress but just based on how severe your symptoms are, I would be very surprised if you make a full recovery from all of your problems just by eating low fat and taking the humaworm candida cleanse (I don't know what is in this but I assume it is just a bunch of anti-fungals). At any rate will be curious to follow your progress.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.219 sec, (1)