CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: tropical disease clinics in Tijuana or Mexicali?

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
dpk Views: 4,635
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,027,254

Re: tropical disease clinics in Tijuana or Mexicali?

Hi Coastonoan,
Well, I just got back from tj. I had an mri done with and without contrast. I paid 320 dollars from it from an imaging place called Imagen Clinica Express.

The experience was good. I have not had an mri before. The actual test took around 50 minutes to complete. 25 minutes scanning without contras and 25 minutes with contrast. The great thing about it was that I get to keep the negatives. They also included a disk with about 6-7 different series of scans thru my head and brain from different directions.

I am very satisfied with what I got. The problem Iwanted to mention though is if you do have bugs in your brain. Which I believe I have some around my temples, more than likely they are going to react to the magnetic stimuli. I believe they reacted when I did the scan, it felt like they did.

Also from my experience, the CT scan that I did in the u.s. made the flukes react and move as well.

If you believe your brain to have parasites I don't know if it would be worth it to have such a lengthy scan. I don't know if there scanning machine in mexico is state of the art, either. It did the job perfectly. I am more than satisfied with the service I recieved. I just don't know if all mri scans take that long to run or if it would be a good idea.

In las vegas the lowest price I could find was $550 dollars. I mention that because you said you were in california and maybe vegas isn't too far away. The lowest cash price I found in san jose was $750.

The imaging center did ct scans as well and ultrasounds. Possibly other things too. The rate that they should charge is $35 dollars per ultrasound. I was charged $48 dollars. I figured I was there so I might as well do it if I wanted it. The second one I did they offered the same price, I refused and they then countered the offer with $36 dollars.

The other diagnostic place to try would be familia sana. There is an office on constitucion street near the location of the mri machine. They charge $35 dollars for their ultrasounds and slightly cheaper rates for their ct scans and such. Only a few dollars less. The imaging center is located next to a hospital where i saw a doctor for my hormones. He basically saw me as a money maker for him. I showed up with all of the test results that he would need to help me. He looked at them and said I needed to run some cancer screening before I started anything. When I looked on what he requested me run, 2/3 of it was what I already had ran 10 days prior. He also wanted me to run the bloodwork at a specific lab. I didn't bother checking how much it would have cost. I paid $50 dollars to see him that night. I paid the receptionist and she asked him to come to the front. Then he gave me this wierd smirk and just pocketed the cash. I don't know, seemed crucked to me.

To see a doctor at hospital angeles cost about $60 dollars. I think it's probably a little higher of a rate than most other places. I liked their parasite doctor the best. Dr. Navarro, but getting tests run at the hospital is equivalent to getting things run here in the u.s. just about. I don't speak spanish so that is a problem for me. Seeing Dr. Navarro, and running bloodwork and diagnostic stuff at another location, I don't know how he would react to that. You could certainly try it.

I'm not familiar with alot of the parasites that you have, so I don't really know what the best treatment is. I haven't really had any problems getting the drugs that I have needed there. You should be able to buy ivermectin at just about any pharmacy there. Hope this helps.
David

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.172 sec, (2)