CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Diet + antiparasitic medications

thathippieguy Views: 1,639
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,025,725

Re: Diet + antiparasitic medications

Oh no! That sounds horrible, allergic to fat! I've never heard of that, but these infections will do that to a person

The sunflower seed butter has 14g's of fat per serving, which is 2 tablespoons.

Peanut butter and Almond butter have about 17g's per 2 tbsp, so 2 servings of them is almost the whole 40g's of fat rounded

I will keep you updated on the triclabendazole and everything in general. Today is day 3 and I think that's the longest I've heard to do it for. Tomorrow I'm gonna stop the meds and im gonna try my first liver flush. I'll see what happens from there!

You, or anyone else for that matter, can always PM me to talk and whatnot. I get pretty depressed and down about this situation very often

Man. I had no healthy fat in the house for the last dose of triclabendazole just now, so i had to eat a big ol' peice of flourless chocolate cake. LORD FORGIVE ME! lol. It was damn good though. Once in a while, like once every 2 weeks I'll let myself have something like that sometimes

If I get really depressed, off the meds of course, sometimes I'll bake for people, but eat a bunch of it along the process! Lol! Not too great, but not too bad either. I cope in whatever way I can when it gets real bad.

So like I said, I'm always available for PMing

Man i really went off subject in this post. lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)