CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: tropical disease clinics in Tijuana or Mexicali?

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
dpk Views: 4,644
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,025,411

Re: tropical disease clinics in Tijuana or Mexicali?

Hi Coastanoan,
Hmm. I do hope the treatment Dr. Yu can help you.

My feelings on tijuana is that it is o.k. Zona rio which is really close to the border is safe. I felt very apprehensive going in there when I first visited. I dressed in my dingy clothes and shoes to make myself less of a target out of fear of being robbed. An overwhelming majority of people that I met down there were nice, respectful people. I feel they are more friendly than people in the U.S. honestly.

Being in tj, is a little different for sure. There is lots of people at the border. Both in vehicles and on foot. The city isn't as clean as what one would see in the U.S. I don't believe that makes it any less safe. There are many Americans that travel into TJ everyday.

I recommend that if you do decide to go that you park in the u.s. and walk across. Driving in tj is hectic. There are many round abouts and it's hard to know exactly where to go. Some of the hospitals will pick you up in a shuttle in san diego and drive you to the hospital. Maybe you can talk with the hospital about this?? There is also a train that can take you to the border.

The san diego trolley is it's name. From looking, the 992 bus can pick you up at the airport where you will have to transfer to the blue line for the trolley.
http://www.sdmts.com/Tripplanner.asp

http://www.sdcommute.com/PDFs/TrolleyTimetables.pdf

From the border, you follow the crowd about 200ft until you get the the walking concrete bridge. On the other side of the bridge is where you can catch a cab. There is a pharmacist named David next to McDonald's that is a really nice guy. The cab should cost about 6 dollars but some jack it up to 9 to get to the hospital. It's 3-4 miles away, it's not far.

About the tests that they will run there I just don't know. I think you will have to contact them on that one. When I called on friday the person asked if I wanted to set up a phone consult with the doctor. I was impressed they offered that service, even though I'm sure there is a cost.

The infectious disease doctor's number is an american number so it wouldn't be long distance to call him.

I never got back to you about the Cetrus question. You do need a requistion to have the tests run. I don't think there are doctors on site that you can visit. I walked from the Hospital to the Cetrus lab. It was about a 15 minute walk. I passed probably 4 different medical centers on the way. They are around, they weren't all general practice though.

I wanted to mention too that I have an extremely bad ammonia problem that is going on. Probably from the parasites and changes in my biochemistry. Dr. Clark advised ornithine and aspartate. I just wanted to mention it. I don't know how relevant it is in your case.

So, yeah. I just trying to give you information if you do decide to go down there. I wouldn't feel threatened about going down there. I can't speak for other parts of the city, but I never felt threatened to the places I have been. Hope this helps.
David

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.922 sec, (2)