CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: tropical disease clinics in Tijuana or Mexicali?

coastanoan Views: 4,454
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,025,313

Re: tropical disease clinics in Tijuana or Mexicali?

this sounds good to me. yet I struggle to get my hopes up.
my symptoms and brain involvement is progressing rapidly. I have amnesia that is complete and is setting into my continual reality. psychosis so advanced as well as hallucinations. each wave that comes around is deeper and more progressed.

I was about to ask my mom (during a flight back from saint Louis mo) if we had made the flight back to California yet. wasn't sure if we were in a hotel or what,,, while we were on the plane. that is the level of amnesia/insanity/incoherence I've reached. also thought I was looking out of a car window, but I was looking out of an airplane. i'm totally going to the other side and remaining there for hours at a time.

kind of reaching that critical point I was reluctant yet knew was possible with the intensity and aggressiveness of the infections I got. and months have progressed.

I am aware I have a protozoa or amoebic infection but not sure what. some of these free living amoeba attack the nervous system and progress to coma or death after weeks or months. for me its been 7 months since exposure. i'm amazed I've held on for so ong on wild goose chase a lot having to do with so many other issues it been hard to see thru the thicket.

recent anaplasma infection which are life-threatening. and what looks like hyperinfection with strongyloids which is being treated yet not confident of even that as thes things are insanely resilient. doing high dose combo drugs therapy.

for possible amoebic infection of CNS/ encephalitis. I think its probably not wise to do anything but go directly to tropical disease expert and figure out what to do. risks could be too high for anything else.

the risk of assuming its something else when it is in fact one of these potentially deadly infections is dangerous game. not saying anyones doing that in this discussion, but just knowing clearly now as other issues are parting that this can not go further without major testing by qualified individual.

if you know of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement being helpful for the most severe and destructive of amoebic or protozoa please let me know. i'm not closing any doors while i'm searching. and honestly don't know what will be turned up even if something is there.

the doctor you mention... is he infectious disease? can he run intense tests like Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome puncture? etc? just need to do as much research as I can. I may be down there very soon. really at this point my case I way beyond help from herbs.

thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.516 sec, (2)