CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: tropical disease clinics in Tijuana or Mexicali?

dpk Views: 4,423
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,024,451

Re: tropical disease clinics in Tijuana or Mexicali?

Hey,
I really am not too familiar with an ameobia infection, and what the tests may be?

I wouldn't imagine they would turn you away from running any test you wanted. I think american patients supply quite a bit of their revenue I would imagine. I just don't know what it would cost to be admitted monitored under the care of their physicians.

I sent them emails and called them before I visited. Actually if you google the hospital they have an 800 number where you can talk with an administrator and ask how much and how they can treat various things.

I think that would be worth trying. Just giving them a call and seeing what they say. Even if it was just as expensive I would still choose going there as opposed to staying in the u.s. based on the experience. I felt the people wanted to help you fix whatever was the problem. It is a state of the art hospital. I'm sure they would have the equipment needed if it required that. I know the general hospital not too far away from the angeles hospital requires a referral there from a doc. Another option would be to try to get mexican health insurance thru one of their major carriers. The offices were downstairs in the hospital however they were all closed on the holidays. Maybe that could help with the financial side of it.

Just wish I knew of other hospitals down there. There are many more private and public hospitals there I just don't have any experience going to them. Most of the private hospitals you can contact online no problem though. It's gotta be less expensive than staying at a hospital in the u.s.
David

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.451 sec, (1)