CureZone   Log On   Join
Biofilm nonsense- exhaust all avenues; if not well within months..

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
shrimpy123 Views: 1,949
Published: 8 years ago

Biofilm nonsense- exhaust all avenues; if not well within months..

I encourage you all to watch all of the videos in Monsters inside me com; this is how I found the doctors who cured me; as much as possible and take notes; and do the tests; because if you not well, after taking meds for what you think you have, then surely some other parasite is at work...;

And do not believe anybody who says you have some biofilm issue or you have some resistence to drugs; these people do not know. This biofilm is nonsense. People who claim about such things are people who do not even know what they have.....also, know if you have one parasite, you almost possibly have more than two; because of the source of infection; for example Cahill may not be able to find both; he may find Eh; and you take the meds for it and you do not feel better; guess what; because you have something other....

this is why you need to do exhaust all avenues to find out what you have..

Once the infection is Gone, the body comes back roaring, trust me; you do not have to wait months and months to get better; you will "STEADILY"--this is the important word-- get better over the months; If you are not better after taking EH meds, within weeks and months, then you have something else; or you took too small a dosage of Eh meds, or simply wrong meds, for the wrong thing.....

I know people on PPTU forum as well thinking they still have nausea and other things even after taking EH meds, still foolishly think that they are just "recovering"; no once the infection is gone, you cannot have nuasea, or bloating... it will be GONE. specially if you have not been ill for 20 some years like people on the forum; simple fact: if you are not well for what you thought you had, you either took the wrong meds, wrong dosage, you still have something else.

So find out what it is: there is help; still; believe nobody who utter nonsense about biofilm or cleansing. How would clearing biofilm in the GUT to help to clear a a parasite which is in your blood? like Toroxara? WHy do smart people are so silly on this forum? NO SUCH THING CALLED BIOLFIM.

watch these vidoes....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isTUqClbvjo

Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.641 sec, (2)