CureZone   Log On   Join
3 Large Boils Appeared. now....

Views: 6,569
Published: 12 y

3 Large Boils Appeared. now....

I first got cellulitis 11 months ago in my left calf. We believed the gaping hole in my foot was the culprit. It was nasty fever cycle. Took a month to finally be done. Used Antibiotic from clinic. Keflex. 7 days ago I woke up with 3 big pimples and 4-5 small ones. They hurt and were growing. Had no idea what it was. I have learned a lot on this week. They told me I would more susceptible but I didn't believe them. When I got this my body was its normal overweight, tons of sugar, 3 day fast, stress, anemic....I found out those are ripe conditions for weakening immune system. So I don't want to go to a doctor or use Antibiotics . I finally found out two days ago what i have. Of course without a culture I am not sure sure. But it's still the same deal. I have been drinking turmeric in my water since last night. Some difference. I have stayed awy from sugar. I have been cleaning them with stuff and covering them with neonsporin and Benadryl crewm. I have been drinking milk. Of magnesia , taking a probiotic, bit c tabs, ate three gloves of garlic, .... And more.well my questions are many... Should I get the culture done? Should I find someone to pierce these and try to drain, what should I pack them with draw out the puss, I read so many testimonials and feel like some may just be selling something . Lol one is on my left elbow and it's big and it doesn't ooze...it just fills and heats up my whole forearm and upper arm. The skin is red now down 8" inches above and below the wound, the skin is tight from the swelling. I soaked it a little while and it seemed better. More turmeric and nursing the othe holes. Rough rough day....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)