CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lips have made a remarkable turnaround 5 days into treatment with Desonide ointment and Keflex antiboitic

MikePylon Views: 5,337
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,019,437

Re: Lips have made a remarkable turnaround 5 days into treatment with Desonide ointment and Keflex antiboitic

There is no way to tell for sure, but I will say this...

I've had chemical peels to my lips in the past with no ill effects.

At the beginning of this, I was sure it was simply trauma related, but when the EC began to spread to surrounding tissues that were not traumatized, I felt there was no other explanation but infection.

The spread and deterioration was so rapid I strongly feel there is an infection present, and my dermatoligst precscribing and Antibiotic suggests to me he felt so as well.

Also, there were EC areas spreading in the inside of my lips reaching inside of my mouth where I can't apply the desonide because it's in my inner lips (and I would literally have to swallow it)... these areas seem to have cleared up during my course of the antibiotic.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

9.281 sec, (1)