CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need help, not sure if leaky gut, symptoms are terrible.

eric2032 Views: 5,637
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,017,495

Re: Need help, not sure if leaky gut, symptoms are terrible.

The moment i can recall where things began going downhill, i got EXTREMELY SICK. It came completely out of nowhere. During this time i had taken Antibiotics , prednisone (corticosteroid), and a slew of other things. No one knew what it was other than "oh that looks viral". My entire body had broken out in painful hives, my mouth comletely filled with cancre sores, and my lip had become swollen and split.

Note when i get sick and under the weather now, that lip reaction and mouth acidity / cancre sores happen every time. Its like my immune system dips and something runs lose. My chiropractor ive seen for years told me its because my viral load is too high, but how one fixes that is beyond me.

I had hormone and energy related symptoms after my crash and this was over a year and a half ago. After going to every doctor and having all of my blood tests check out and deem me perfectly healthy, i started focusing on my diet out of frustration with Great results. However after doing it now for 4-5 months Paleo, although things improved initially, and all of my original problems mostly went away, i now have a NEW set of issues revolving around eating. I imagine i was eating stuff that upset me for so long and it finally broke me, i really did beat on my body pretty hard.

Now when i eat food thats outside of a very strict set of things, i get INCREDIBLY intense head pressure, which completely saps my energy and makes me irritable. it ruins my entire week the second i experience it, its almost similar to what celiacs call "being glutened"

Any ideas? because every doctor had a different theory all which, to be honest, were complete guesses. I am still undiagnosed, and getting extremely frustrated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.000 sec, (1)