CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida & Colloidal silver

Views: 3,807
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,009,585

Re: Candida & Colloidal silver

I must add on the starvation comment, as I am at the end of my rope with Candida.

A good friend of mine tried for 1+ years everything in the book to rid herself of candida. She was in complete misery. She did a Water Fast for almost 2 weeks, following the advice of a forum she had read often.

Results, she had done this about 3 years ago and they have NEVER affected her again. She knows to avoid doctors and their drugs and she eats well balanced and listens to her body.

My thoughts are, I am 2 steps away from fasting, right now I am on immune shield and candigone. I will be ordering Trappers Iodine and CS, if this doesnt stop it, my long time feared fasting will begin.

Also, I am a firm believer that candida may be the beginning for me in foreign invanders. Everytime I feel an improvement, I feel something bigger move, maybe a Tapeworm hiding from drugs/immune system under candida? Candida definately keeps your body busy, never seeing the REAL bad guys, this may also be why it is so hard to get rid of them...good luck all!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)