CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: parasites getting resistant or fighting back aggressively?

coastanoan Views: 2,806
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,016,238

Re: parasites getting resistant or fighting back aggressively?

thanks,,, all good advice. I don't want to say anything is resistant yet,,, though at imes during the day it definitely feels that way when my entire nervous system starts flipping out. takes all my strength to withstand the strain. I have to think only good stuff right now though because doctor simon yu is halfway across the country in Missouri, and the next trip out is in 3 weeks, all carefully planned ahead to get good airflights. plus due to the level of severe debility I have my mom who is my helper/caregiver going on this trip too. cant really do much but accept even if it gets bad I have 3 more weeks before being seen. dr yu is really the guy though. my treatment was methodically arranged and tweaked by energetic testing. it is customized and complex,,, 4 different drugs. just that the parasites I have seem to be extremely resilient and aggressive, and afraid to say it but resistant to a lot of treatment. this is by far though the most individual and comprehensive treatment yet. 2 weeks in. and just able to re-introduce the ivermectin this time at 3mg instead of 12mg which blew me out and caused scary reactivity symptoms. I will be quick to raise that as fast as I can though. try to get back to 12mg a day.
I may have to try and stay out there in saint Louis, close to this doctor so if things go haywire I will be close to their office and he could tweak the treatments. there is no doubt to how systemic this thing got,,, and the fact that they are seriously strong bugs. staying solo out in a unknown city while barely able to care for myself in order to get through this possible is the extent i'm willing to see this thru. as these situations really offer no alternatives but extreme measures.
coastanoan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

8.563 sec, (1)