CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: High doses of dgl powder okk?

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
natway Views: 3,129
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,015,937

Re: High doses of dgl powder okk?

Have you ever thought to see if you have a milk allergy? That jumped out at me when you mentioned the yogurt. You probably want to avoid that and any other dairy because of your ulcer and to also see if you have a problem with dairy.

Cashews can possibly be a problem too because of allergens. I notice I don't feel great when I used to eat a lot of them. Did you used to eat a lot of them? Sunflower seeds would be a good alternative. Cheap as hell. Olives instead too. Or just don't add any overt fats for a couple weeks and see how you feel, since you've been on a high fat diet for so long. Fruits and those other OK foods have fatty acids and a lot of fruitarians don't even bother with overt fats as I read them say.

Maybe ease up a bit on the slippery elm too just in case. Don't necessarily stop it, just don't take a lot.

Yeah diets can be a real headache, but I've never done low fat, even when I was a high carb before I went low carb years ago, and going low fat and low protein healed me of my Toxic Hunger symptoms and have been able to lose my gut fat that's always been impossible for me to lose, so it really feels to me that high carb/low fat is the way to go from my own experience. Plus I'm feeling more mentally alert going high carb from eating low carb for so many years. Feels like my brain is being fed the Sugar it's been wanting for fuel.

Your % ratios looks good and as long as you get at least 3k calories, you should start feeling a difference within a week. Hitting 4k or more would be even better for you to help put back weight and the more stress you have, the more calories you need. Potatoes or rice if you can't get enough fruit for your staple of calories.

Go join that http://www.30bananasaday.com

site for more help and info. Maybe some there had similar problems as you. They seem pretty knowledgeable over there. The two who run it and do the videos try to read and answer all their emails as they say. That's kind of what they do.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.594 sec, (1)