CureZone   Log On   Join
parasites getting resistant or fighting back aggressively?

coastanoan Views: 2,971
Published: 10 years ago

parasites getting resistant or fighting back aggressively?

I am only one week into a heavy treatment. biltricide and tindamax by morning and pyrantel pamoate at night. ivermectin I had to take out because of reaction but will try to re-introduce as soon as I can.
4 days ago I was hammered w/ what feels like a terrible cold/flu. so bad it feels like memories of ebv or such. since then the parasites have become so resilient and scary symptoms are returning which in those first few days were relieved. scratchy throat, stiff neck where I struggle to swallow and even talk because of nuerological shutdown, insane movement and activity in brain behind eyes that creates horrendous psychosis, and sequence of deja vu's. and severe full body weakness that I instinctively attribute to the systemic parasites dumping/spilling their toxins all at once thru my entire body/brain. which I can feel as its happening and quickly become debilitated right after. these are deadly poison dumps. when treatment feels successful, I feel them dying and get waves of die-off that I can pretty much predict after certain time frame from taking the meds. 3-4 hrs usually. but in last couple days things have become less predictable and they are either fighting back because threatened or becoming resistant? I don't know enough about drug treatment for such heavy and in my case very aggressive infestation.
if any one can add their wisdom it would be hugely helpful. I am terrified of these toxic dumps, when they aren't the more controlled and familiar cycles of die-off from treatment. I was tested yesterday by a bio-set/NAET practitioner who tested my toxicity at the highest possible score. is it normal to have the parasites flip out and feel like they are moving ,dumping huge toxins and active un-checked by the drugs while its a successful treatment or is it a sign things are getting out of control?
getting hit hard by a bad viral or bacterial infection right at the beginning is no good for me as it raises my reactivity to drugs up big time, as well as lowering my capacity to fight the battle, and seriously taxes my very strained adrenals. but the fight against parasites is the battle I cant sacrifice. please let me know or share if you can your own battles and what came from them (esp at their worst) regarding heavy treatment and major parasite activity at the same time.

many thanks
coastanoan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.535 sec, (2)