thank you. that is helpful. I have a medical intuitive /psychic friend I call periodically, she said i'm not actually allergic to it but just highly reactive. do feel like I have these parasites in lungs so definitely die-off happening there. just need to be careful re-introducing the ivermectin, it is insanely potent.lesser dose. I came in to it too strong. but definitely need it as I believe it is hitting dangerously active protozoa that I cant identify. I also work with practitioner who uses bio-set/NAET so she can desensitize me to it first. I will try the l-ornithine.