CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: For Anyone with Experience Evicting the Stingers

Elyse500 Views: 1,200
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,014,334

Re: For Anyone with Experience Evicting the Stingers

Oh man!! All I can do is send lots of good luck your way!!! I hope you get those stinkers out for good!!

I honestly know the concern about being contagious!! I remembr last year when I had a boyfriend, I was itchy and after a few weeks I noticed he was itchy too :/!! This was when I was just starting to realize that something was seriously wrong.

If you sweat a lot before you see people, I think you will be okay. For example, I dragged my hummawormed self to teh gym after being to tired to go all week. Well, suddenly all my zits that had formed are nearly invisible and the annoying itch that was taking over my body is gone. So anything to sweat off the toxic coding may make everything okay!

I do worry aobut one of my roommates now though :/ He seems to suddenly have developed his own abdo pain and the same dark under eyes circles I had.

I honestly don't know how contagious any of us are, and really, it's up to other people to have strong immune systems. If they're not well prepaed, they're bound to catch something from anyone! These germs are everywhere!!

Good luck <3

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

1.063 sec, (1)