CureZone   Log On   Join
Ayurvedic diet is working to cure candida

saywhatagain Views: 8,613
Published: 12 y

Ayurvedic diet is working to cure candida

Just wanted to give another update on my progress. I have been tweaking my diet for the past month and reading more and more about Ayurveda and things are going really well. Energy is still increasing, headaches are decreasing, feeling of over-all well-being is increased and generally I would say I am no longer a sick person, candida may still be in the body a little bit but is less and less. I am not stopping here and will not stop until I am a truly healthy in every way. I have now tracked the true source of most disease, including candida and that is improperly functioning digestive system. I know this seems overly simplistic, but this is actually the way it is. Your body gets thrown out of balance due to a variety of causes, Antibiotics , improper diet, illness, unhealthy lifestyle, and these imbalances cause our digestive system to be impaired, especially the digestive fire. Even people that are overly acidic, can suffer from heart burn, can have very little active gastric juice. Once the digestive system is impaired, your body goes into a downward spiral because everything you eat becomes toxic to your body, and every time you eat you get things more out of balance and more toxins are created and stored throughout the body and you feel worse and worse. Ayurveda helps you to identify which foods and herbs can help you re-balance yourself based on your individual body-type. It has taken a bit of effort to really understand Ayurveda correctly and to find the proper diet that works for me, but now that I have got it pretty much perfect, things are healing faster and faster. This is amazing and very exciting. If anyone wants to join me in following this, send me a message and we can find a diet program for you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)