CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone tried Liver Complete by Complete Natural products?

everything Views: 5,127
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,010,195

Re: Has anyone tried Liver Complete by Complete Natural products?

No but check the ingredients, which they show, and check the reviews which show people getting immediate relief. They are SOME of the same as the ones Pulverexx tells you to take for immediate relief before taking their pill regimen for a month before then doing the regular gallbladder flush of Epsom Salts and olive oil. Apple cider (softens the stones) beet and fruit juices supposedly give near immediate relief. I don't think this is a stone mover recipe myself.

No instant remedies with the gallbladder from what I hear. Any questions, reply to this message or email me, I'd love to find someone/anyone to talk to in person or discuss this with because I have gallbladder issues, see my post below yours.

I may just annie up here and go talk to an Eastern doctor about it as my regular doctors have no flipping clue what a gallbladder flush is. IF it's part of a larger problem, I sure wish they would tell me more, all I know is that I've got quite a few work pals who have had their's out, but I want to keep mine.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.438 sec, (1)