CureZone   Log On   Join
Well, everything seems to be going ok.

everything Views: 2,136
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,007,956

Well, everything seems to be going ok.

41 days ago or so I had a Hidascan done, with a 26% EF, never did talk to a surgeon, but one GI doc tried to strong arm me while they were drugging me for an Endoscopy into having my GB removed. Hilarious. Endoscopy turned out fine.

I have flushed twice since my last post, one was a one month taking pulverexx, amazing flush, 500-750 stones, another flush this weekend two weeks later, 300-400 stones.

I'm less panicked about all this, and my life has changed since my last posts. I'm nearly vegetarian, I juice daily, exercise an hour a day, getting proper rest, avoiding stress, taking lots of vitamins and extracts/tinctures, gallstonex from solaray, black seed oil, glycine, taurine, anything liver supporting, flax seed oil, organic foods, and I feel like I'm just getting started.

Regarding pain, it seems to take about 4-5 days after a flush for things to calm down, after the previous flush I felt pain free after 4-5 days, and I just never know what to expect as the GB is quite the finicky organ.

Although I've only had two very successful flushes now, in the last 40 days since I last posted, is also when I started juicing vigorously, and being super careful of my diet, I was just not taking things seriously enough, and am still learning. Interesting journey, rewarding, my health was very poor in regards to this health issue, I was depressed, not sleeping or eating properly, drinking, smoking, anything to kill the pain, cleaning myself up was very stressful and I still have a long ways to go as I am only 43 but have Arthritis in both my hips, all my joints crack and pop still, exercise seems to lube things up but it's all still will power at this point, as I am still somewhat weak and easily fatigued.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.594 sec, (1)