CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My cortisol is high....

onedaysoon Views: 1,291
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,012,679

Re: My cortisol is high....

Hi Lalobear,

I am working with Doris Kutz Compton. She uses ARL for tests, but not their supps. She recommends Standard Process, which are a whole food supplement. I think they are often a little bit more customized too. I've notice the Endo-met supps seem to have a lot of combinations of minerals. Right now this is what my protocol looks like:

1-4 zypan in the middle of each meal (for hydrochlauric acid)

1-3 trace minerals b12 (this is new since I went into four lows and has a much smaller amount of zinc in it than I was taking before)

2-4 magnesium a day

1 tbls calcium lactate powder per day

4,000 iu's Vitamin D per day

2 drenamin twice per day, breakfast and lunch (for energy)

3 a-f betafood 2x per day (for liver, gallbladder and kidney function

As you can see, she gives me a lot of wiggle room to adjust my supps depending on how I feel.
I also suffer from anxiety and hypoglcemia. I've dumped huge amounts of manganese and quite a lot of mercury. I have had a lot of ups and downs over the past year and now in four lows I have no energy, but I am sleeping well most nights. I have not had the rapid success that some on here have had but I think a lot of that is due to my diet, as I haven't cut out all processed foods.

How long have you been doing NB? I wish you all the best!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)