CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To take antibiotics for H pylori or not ?.

hotswap Views: 8,078
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,010,429

Re: To take antibiotics for H pylori or not ?.

Really tough one. Have you had a look on the helico forums? Both positive and negative responses. I think the same dilemma exists when considering ABX treatment for SIBO

I would look at it in the context of your overall health. For some people H pylori will be all they experience and their symptoms will be specifically upper GI symptoms. Everything else Ė sleep, energy, BMís, liver, adrenals, thyroid etc might all be functioning fine. Those people might be better candidates for ABX therapy. Iíd be skeptical of taking them when the body is weak in other areas.

Do you have an opportunity to discuss it with your doctor? I.e. give it a couple of months to try and address naturally and see where youíre at after that? Unfortunately my experience is they are rarely sympathetic to this sort of thing. To have an endoscopy, get a diagnosis and then refuse treatment is not likely to sit well with them, even if your intentions are good and completely understandable to you.

Despite this dilemma, you are in a more positive position. You have some solid information about why part (even if itís a small part) of your health is poor. So do you have diagnosed ulcers as well?

There are websites and testimonials out there of people that have overcome it naturally. Worth a shot?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.938 sec, (1)