CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida & Colloidal silver

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
pastet89 Views: 5,403
Published: 9 years ago

Candida & Colloidal silver

I started using the best Colloidal Silver in the world - Mesosilver against my extremely severe systemic candida.
I have started to experience lots of symptoms, including:
* extreme anger, internal rage
* extreme thirst
* fatigue
* restless sleep
* brain fog
* some else I do not recognize.

As I have asked this several thimes, I was afraid that the Colloidal Silver , when ingested, is killing the good bacteria and candida is growing faster. As my previous attempts to kill it was accompanied only by the "fatigue" and "brain fog" symptoms, I was thinking, anger and ragem, which I get only when I eat sugar, was a sign exactly this was happening - candida was growing even more. I must also point that, whenever long I keep the Colloidal Silver in my mouth, or gargle it, I am getting "sleepy and tiredness" symptoms, whenever I ingest it in my stomach, I get EXTREME hyperactivity, anger, irritability and rage, exatcly the opposite!
I recently read that even treating candida with Diflucan and Nizoral, which are 100% micotics and are not affecting the good flora, are accompanied by 2 die-off symptoms - irratbility and hyperactivity!
So I belived I am on the right track and went on (and I am still going on).
But today I noticed something amazing - my sensitiveness to the "no foods" has INCREASED 100 times since I started the colloidal silver!
For example, today I took some sunflower seeds, which are usually 100% OK for me (I know they have low carbs), but today I get the symptoms which I am 10000% sure candida was growing when I took them! Also few days ago something similar happened when I eated the "no foods" by accidence.
Is it really possible, such huge doses of the best colloidal silver to making my candida worse? How would you explain my sensitivness to foods has increased??
Thanks in advance! I am very frustrated, CS was my last hope, but I am not sure what I am doing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)