CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gentle liver cleanse formula?

sans sucre Views: 2,022
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,007,360

Re: Gentle liver cleanse formula?

I agree with you. Sometimes liver support formulas help and sometimes they push my liver too hard, I have noticed in recent times. I have a strong phase 1 and a weak phase 2 also. Have had all the same issues you mention except the hypoglycemia - but that is because I am a type 1 diabetic, so my blood Sugar issues tend to go the opposite - too high. I went off all liver-related supps and bought a juicer and have been doing fresh veggie juicing (carrot, beet, celery, kale, lemon, ginger, cucumber, spinach, and sometimes garlic) for the last 4-5 months or so. I drink between 16oz and a quart daily. I think it has helped my liver quite a lot. The dull ache thing is gone, and mild jaundice seems to be getting better. Definitely a LOT more energy and ability to concentrate, and the insomnia is now gone, and the gut issues seem almost gone, and I have started to lose a little weight. I can also tolerate more chemicals now, though of course I avoid as much as possible.

I had used Adaptocrine for adrenals before with success, but then my liver issues got worse and I could no longer use it. It seemed to make the anxiety problem worse.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)