CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Recurring Bartholin's cyst/abscess

Janaiva Views: 73,309
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,034,385

Re: Recurring Bartholin's cyst/abscess

Hi I am 32 year old female with three kids i have been getting abscesses/cysts since i was 8 yrs old many doctors over the years have told me and my mother many different things oh its a staff infection shes dirty i was put on Antibiotics for years and back when i had my kids i was told it was Hidradenitis suppurativa a blocks sweat gland issue very little study on it i saw a thing on drs about this women she had been getting the same as me and had a wheat allergy i got my gluten tested showed i had no issues but i cut it out of my life quite a bit and do get the alot less but the big ones on my side keep coming and these are worse then i have had in a long time but wheat is also in everything could it be messing up my system idk but i was also told i could be on Antibiotics for four months yet being sick with pneumonia alot i am on them and they dont help much nor do they stop if i lose weight i have scars all over and use to cry as a child cause i felt ugly now i just want them to go away i have heard of basil being a native remedy helping with Acne so i use that and wipe vinager on it stings bad but does drain it faster and vinager is very cleansing so i put it in the tub with baking soda hope some of this helps and if you have anything else you know get back

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)