Having experienced a fun weekend in which my chemical sensitivity was triggered by leaving a pan on the stove and burning the metal after all the water had boiled, then a strong adverse reaction to a histamine lowering supplement (panic/hypoglycemic/breathlessness attack) I really feel I'm not going to get anywhere unless my liver is supported in someway.
My experience of liver support formula's in the past hasn't been ideal....
- Chinese bitters made me very constipated for a week.
- Livertone plus was too stimulatory and made my skin crawl.
- Liv 52 similar reaction
- Coffee enema's crash my adrenals
I've not tried much else, but likely things like NAC will stimulate me to the ying yang.
There are obviously people on curezone that flush, however that would most likely put me in ER. My adrenals and gut function are weak, however neither can be strengthened due to my liver issues.
I really need to find some liver support success stories from people that have ALL the following issues as a minimum.....
- Adrenal Exhaustion
- Multiple Chemical sensitivity
- Dull ache URQ under rib cage
- Gut dysbiosis
- Food and supplement intolerance
- Fast phase 1, slow phase 2
I don't care if I have to start out with 1 grain from a tablet. If I can just find something that might take the edge of this toxic overload.