CureZone   Log On   Join
Need some insights on my first liver flush, is pain in the liver normal?

jeetjezeg15 Views: 1,109
Published: 9 years ago

Need some insights on my first liver flush, is pain in the liver normal?

I recently did my first liver flush. I had a colonic on the day that I started the regimen, and I did everything by the book. After I took the juice/oil mixture and lay down, something happened. I felt very uncomfortable and dizzy, like I could faint. It kind of scared me. Then I noticed it was because pressure was building up in my liver, and after that I felt a release. This happened several times and because I now knew I would feel better after the 'release' it didn't scare me anymore and I fall asleep.

The next morning I had many stones, but they where really small, smaller than I've seen in any example. My partner did the cleanse together with me and he had much bigger stones.

I took another colonic 2 days later to get everything out.

Since the flush, I have this pain in my liver. It's in the exact same position as where I could feel the pressure when I was releasing the stones. I didn't have this pain ever before. Now I have it all the time and it really worries me.

I maintain a very healthy lifestyle (because of health problems, auto-immune disease), but last night I had one alcohol drink (I almost never drink). After just a couple of sips, I already felt almost drunk. I didn't finish the drink and I've been nauseous all night and the pain in my liver got worse and I can still feel it.

What happened when I did the cleanse? Did I make it worse? Is this part of the process?
It's been a week and a day now since I did the flush. I plan on doing my second one in 3 weeks.

I hope someone can give me some insights of what happened and why I have this liver pain since then.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)