CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: advice please

Ginagirl Views: 1,496
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,006,679

Re: advice please

".I don't seem to be able to keep Magnesium pills down. They just come straight back.I have used the Mag oil for 3 months but haven't noticed any improvement, but had to dilute it more and more as it irritated the skin."

-ok, then I know more. Yes, the magnesium can be difficult, but I will recommend you to experiment further, as it is soo important for fibromyalgia.
first; if it comes up, make sure you never take it together with zinc. Take it right before a meal.
Try different brands, types.. I have said this a few times; magnesium was the mineral I struggled most with, and I needed it badly. Find one without binders and fillers, or do the powders.

Here is some recent posts / thread about magnesium;
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2000855#i

//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=2000808

The magnesium oil; yes, some cases of mine tolerated it well and had great effect of it. Others said it just irritated their skin, and no effect.

-I tolerate magnesium oil internally, but my skin is to sensitive for it. I can paint Iodine maximum same place 2-3 days in a row before it starts irritating. (this effect is great though, for removing moles, spots, healing scars etc.)

Have you read about fluoride-fibromyalgia connection.
Taking boron?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)