CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone using Gerson's Therapy or other Raw Foods Diets willing to discuss it with me?

LoricaLady Views: 3,601
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,003,217

Re: Anyone using Gerson's Therapy or other Raw Foods Diets willing to discuss it with me?

I have stopped doing coffee enemas though I think they had some value. The main reason for doing them was to stimulate glutathione which does not absorb well from supplements - at least not in the past.

Lately I have learned how to make lipsomal glutathione (just open the caps, or get the powder, some non gmo soy lechithin - no that part of the soy doesn't hurt the thyroid - & a jewelry cleaner & see directions all over the net for how to make liposomal C).

When my cat began having symptoms of liver problems I began giving her liposomal C (this will lead to glutathione production too, definitely) and liposomal glutathione. Her symptoms went away overnight. (She had just started having them.)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)