CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Carb rehab

Blistering Fate Views: 2,170
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,003,175

Re: Carb rehab

Amylase. Amylase and other carb digesting enzymes. You need to try digestive enzymes. I have pancreatic defficiency according to both my toiled (haha) and an experienced iridologist which looked at my partially orange eyes (which its a pattern of bad digestion of carbs) and taking digestive enzymes helped a lot with constipation and with digesting carbs of course. Even fruits to some degree but avoid them like the plague. My eyes are much darker now than when I wasnt on NB. They looked more orange/light brown then, and now they are dark brown.

Daily carrot/beet juice and coffee enemas done one or three times per week will slowly rebuild the liver. You should look into Liver Flushes too.

Hope you get soon into NB and feel results from it!! I have stopped the supplements for a week now and my insomnia its back. Its 3:22 AM here. My libido have gone to zero again and constipation its coming back. Coincidence?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.141 sec, (1)