CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Drug protocol question

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
wrayc Views: 1,578
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,002,478

Re: Drug protocol question

peppermint paddy...

so commendable the time and effort that you put in on this forum ... truly, when so many others simply fade or choose to walk away. We are victimized on many different accounts; let me count the ways!! First and most obviously by the parasite, and even though maybe they are the worst of our affliction, its done without malice, simply obeying the laws of nature "to eat or be eaten" and survive, unlike the others such as condescending doctors or uncompassionate friends and family members, insurance companies desperately seeking to cut your benefits but even so, in their complicity they are still possibly ignorant of the true facts. But by far the worst in my experience are the ones, some in alternative arts who really understand the true direness os it all, that will seize every last opportunity to have your last dollar knowing how truly sick you are.

And the meds can be tricky business because most of us are not sure the precise species we may have, because honestly, docs lack the ability to diagnose, much less treat, and at best even with proper diagnosis the treatment method is either inappropriate or simply ineffective which is the last thing my MD told me after treating me for 3 months on pharm drugs. The best to treat is when we initially present with acute infection and immune response. In these rare cases, many times the infection can be eradicated with the few drugs we have. But beyond that, things become much more complicated as the immune system becomes more and more compromised by the presence of our guests. Most meds are not equipped to completely eradicate a persistent infection, either due to halflife, or absorption or toxicity etc etc. Science is just not there yet. Many of the pests exist possibly in lymphatic or circulatory system making them difficult to treat or even more so the tissue dwelling types. Then of course there is the issue of adults vs,eggs, vs, larvae. The reality is this. These infections are never caught in a timely matter and when they are they are most certainly treated inappropriately, if at all, or if a treatment is even available, for which some there are none, period. So clearly, we are all facing alot and need any help from anyone who will offer. My hats off to those like you peppermint paddy, who STAY and do the hard work.
I think I speak for the greater part of US in expressing my sincere gratitude: THANK YOU. and for the rest of us ... just hang on, take one day at a time and keep looking for answers

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.984 sec, (2)