CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Blood is Acting Spooky!!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Katara Views: 5,853
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,001,050

Re: Blood is Acting Spooky!!

First got round black seed like things coming out of my fingers when i went to Grandma's to water the pasture. The hose bib is at back of the house, north side and there was a continual leak so ground has always been damp and there is always slimy earth on the hose there so when one handles the hose to move sprinkler around the pasture you get the mud on your hands.

Did not think anything of this until I had studied morgellons by googling the symptoms,

I noticed that when I went to Grandma's to water my fingers would tingle and round seeds would come out of the ends of my fingers, pretty good sized and thorns, hard and black.

This was after black things started coming out of my face large pimple black heads. I had one on my hand above where thumb and pointer finger come together on the back. Large for blackheads. After the black things come out there is a jagged sore, large and shaped like the map of the united states of america. the open sore takes months to heal and I found if I put desitin and clear tape over it not allowing air it would heal faster but leaves a dark scar unlike anything I have ever had. That has slowed but I have been leaving them alone too. I think this came up when I started using herbs for health after going on a site called earth clinic.

So first - black things from face - second round seeds coming out of fingers, which sting first and then you can see them before your eyes - my husband was witness.

If I take cats claw many many thorny things will come out. The round things were only at Grandma's by the hose.

I thought it was the pasture grass at first because I would hold my hands out at many locations, landscape and outside plants but only at this site did things come out - which I realize now has to do with the wet mouldy ground.

Since then the leak is repaired, ground dried and I get smallish things coming out a little if I go over there.

I have had clear fibers, 5 inches long and brown fibers the color brown like my hair exit as well when doing different protocols.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.125 sec, (1)