CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Andreas Moritz - The Mysterious Death of a Legend

mo123 Views: 14,230
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,000,479

Re: Andreas Moritz - The Mysterious Death of a Legend

I am glad you liked the article. I tried to write it respectfully as I said I liked him. A friend of mine asked me why no one and I mean no one is writing about him. I saw a man on Google who wrote from in investigations about the town and he too stated there is no obituary. So I began to wonder why? When anyone dies an obituary is written to tell family and friends his time has come.

I sure hope his demise was simple, but if not people have a right to know. When looking at any cancer protocol whether liver flushing, Vitamin C or what the percentage of success should be listed.

So let's look at black cumin. It cured 80% of pancreatic tumors, so that means 8 out of 10 people can be saved compared to conventional medicine that cures 1 percent. These facts are stated.

So for anyone taking his protocol they have a right to know what the likelihood of success is. I liked him very much Paulette and I am more than sad about his passing.

I am not sure what happened to him either and can only hope that in the coming days the real truth will be known. I asked my friend this, Why? My healer intuition did not play in the writing of the article. I tried to stick more with facts and asking questions.

In the end he was loved, he helped many and he left many with knowledge.

Sara

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)