CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You know what really grinds my gears?

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
nyckid10 Views: 1,564
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,999,575

Re: You know what really grinds my gears?

From my experience - the direct stressors are usually infections in the gut - which cause inflammation, malabsorption, and eventually just clogs up the body's detox pathways. Once these are clogged - your liver is taxed and you start to eliminate through the skin - and your body is in a constant form of stress. You try to eliminate these gut infecitons but your body is already so clogged and so stressed that you just make it worse, meanwhile stressing your body out even more, and losing hope in the process.

For me it was candida and parasites, which eventually led to leaky gut and food intolerances . I developed such a clogged up body and bad detox pathways that everything would come out on my skin as severe rashes and acne...making me hate myself. At that point you lose your positive state of mind..and it becomes so much harder. I would go on a harsh strict diet for like 6 months, take massive doses of antifungals, meanwhile going to college full-time taking pre-dental Science courses. My body was constantly swarmed in adrenaline...but I had enough adrenal reserve at the time to keep me going. I would sleep 2-3 hours a night and take midterms and finals.

Finally I decided to drop the antifungals and start chelation (to eliminate the INDIRECT stressor) - I did those for about 11 months - then once I started the candida/parasite/leaky gut treatment again - it was sooo much easier to eliminate these. But at that point my body was soo weak from all of the intense detox and no rest from being in school all the time - that each candida and parasite purge would whipe me out! And I would do coffee enemas every day, along with infrared saunas. I had no idea I was losing so much sodium and just exhausting my adrenals. But regarding the gut symptoms - I was becoming almost fully cured from those.

I then crashed fully in May of 2012 - in which I couldn't even go down the stairs of my house without feeling I needed an ambulance. I went to the ER 3 times - only to be sent home with a label on my forehead as hypochondriac psycho. And this was during finals week :) in which I was supposed to graduate and apply to dental school. So yeah obviously that didn't happen. I then decided to start Dr. Lam's program, and after about 6 weeks I was on the max dose of his supplements. I felt a much needed boost but would crash every time I would purge more candida from my body.

Right now I am at the point where I am about 95 - 99 percent free of candida in my body. Yet I am still totally adrenally exhausted. I can't go outside without a family member with me. Once I am fully absolved of all the gut issues, then I think the Lam supplements will actually start building me up. But I do plan on taking a break from all of his supplements for a while. I also take minerals and vitamins.

So yeah - the direct stressor is mainly from gut issues and inflammation. The indirect stressor is probably heavy metals. And the adrenals are involved all the time. Your endocrine system suffers through every successive detox or eating binge. If only I knew this before - I absolutely paid no mind to my adrenals through this whole process until I fully crashed...and I think most ppl don't pay attention until they fully crash. I wish I hadn't done coffee enemas and infrared saunas EVERYDAY...and instead took it more slowly at 1 to 2 times a week while I went to school full time. I knew taking a break from school wouldn't be an option. But it doesn't matter now...I lost 2 years off of my journey to my career.

I would advise all of you to keep pushing positive thoughts through all of the hard times. Be logical and rational. And look at all possible causes and reasons for your symptoms. Exhaust all of your options....don't stick to one thing.

The power of thought is the strongest force in the world.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.328 sec, (2)