CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Herbs by MH

Views: 1,334
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,998,076

Re: Herbs by MH

I don't seem to recall reading about or knowing about any instance where Creator God put a "for sale" sign on this planet and sold it to the elite or any government agency for dollars or any other currency that He has no use for, anyway. I don't know that there are any "for sale" signs on any other planets in our solar system, either. What was created was for the benefit of the human race. It's just that the ones with the money have taken over control. Money is a man-made creation. Just another barter system used by the ones who feel they will always have control over those who aren't in their own mentally ill category. Paper that isn't even backed up by gold or precious metals anymore that THEY took from an earth that didn't belong to them any more than it belonged to any other group of people living on it. They can't create it. About the only thing they can create is disease and death and a miserable existence before we do die--IF we consent to be led around by the nose by THEM. They live their lives on this planet and die on this planet--just like the rest of us, and take nothing with them when they die, so what or WHO gives them the right to control others?

I think it's time we stuck up for our rights (if you live in the one super-power now--the US--or anywhere, for that matter)--our rights contained in the Bill of Rights--that our government has so well cast aside--as well as our constitutional rights.

THEY have gained so much control, it would be very hard to make it happen. Possibly too late with the NWO on the horizon. The only thing we can do is the best we can to live our lives as independently as we can of them.

Just a view from only my perspective.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.781 sec, (1)