CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What tests do I need to ask for from an Endo?

Marie64 Views: 1,386
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,997,287

Re: What tests do I need to ask for from an Endo?

Hi Anatomydoll,

My Dr's (3 different Endo's) felt I did not need to be tested for low Aldesterone. I think the reason is I ended up in the hospital 4 times do to low sodium in 7 months. 1st time almost died (very low). The other 3 times I wasted no time getting back to the ER. It was finally after 4 x when my newest Endo put me on Fludrocortisone. I am so happy to be off that now, made it feel like I had bugs under my skin and the water retention was insane and I still did not feel like I had enough sodium. I was happy when doing NB I got off for over a year now, I use the Hawaiian Jade Sea Salt to keep sodium up. Other salts did not work as well when I start to go to low. (Love figuring this stuff out,....can drive you nuts)
Do you know if your electrolytes are off when you had your last blood work done?
What is Medrol?
Marie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.593 sec, (1)