CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colloidal silver, candida, good bacteria

Views: 10,078
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,995,757

Re: Colloidal silver, candida, good bacteria

I'm posting from a whole different perspective of constantly putting things INTO your body to get rid of candida. I see things as taking out what makes you sick as just as important. I did a Colon Cleanse over and over with a little time in between that lasted almost 5 years. Then I did Liver Flushes to get the liver cleaned out. All kinds of parasites are usually everyone's problem these days. Constant daily deworming becomes imperative. The candida I had drained out of every place including my digestive tract for 4 years. That's the first thing that makes you sick. Anxiety is very bad with candida, but other parasites usually accompany it causing anxiety because of their ammonia metabolic end product of metablolism, so I'd do a thorough detox program, if I were you. at least it can't hurt. A cleaned up body can clean up candida after a while. Yes, Colloidal Silver is real good at killing it off once other things are taken care of like a whole body toxic situation.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)