CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colloidal silver, candida, good bacteria

pastet89 Views: 9,724
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,995,833

Re: Colloidal silver, candida, good bacteria

Thank you.

1) As for full anti-candida program I have tried yeastinfectionnomore.com. I bough the book of about 200 pages and read it. It makes sence and I belive it is not a scam and have really helped much muech of people. But I am way way more severe case. After I started the program after 1 or 2 months I was on a complete zero progress and have even started to starve.
My candida is so severe that things such as GSE, coconut oil, olive leaf extract and even oregano oil are just not working. Or are as weak for candida as for a mosquito to bite you :) SO I gave up such program and decided to look for alternatives myselve.

2) As for diet on candidadiet.com as I mentioned and I was expecting, I am just not able to follow it. Actually the diet in yeastinfectionnomore was basically the same. Now my gastritis cut off the nuts, which was a big nockdown for me.
Also. As I read on much much places that full candida relief can be done only via mercury chelation, I did some chelation. I did 2-3 months with "improper and bad protocols" in the opinion of Andy Cutler, and after that I did 4 full months on ALA (approximatelly 50 mg) every 3 hours. The result was that my candida got more severe (as expected), and I got thiol intolerances. I can not eat eggs and onion now, as well as tons of vegatables. You can see the full no-no food list here: http://www.livingnetwork.co.za/chelationnetwork/food/high-sulfur-sulphur-food...

It is strange. But when I eat for example eggs I get as severe rage as from eating sugar, I need to run away from people as I start rows and shouting ususally.
Now, I am in the middle of chelation and I can not continue it. Its due to my gastritis, the doctor confirmed that ALA is irritating a lot the gastrtitis and I usually don't listen to doctors now, but it is a fact my stomach starts a severe burning when I take it.
3) Thanks for all advices. I will consider making endocrine tests.
4) I have done blood tests for minerals - all in norm. I even did a 100$ hair test for essential elements. My aluminium is slisghtly high and my lithium is low. Everything else from thr good minerals is erfectly in place.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.375 sec, (2)