CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why did bloating return after fast?

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
mommytofour Views: 5,203
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,993,840

Re: Why did bloating return after fast?

Your bloating returned because your system wasn't ready for the foods you introduced.

The key to refeeding is to take it very slow. You have to go into the refeed more disciplined than the actual fast. Each time you fast your body readjusts itself to its desired way. You cannot control this, and you do not know what it will do.

This is why when you refeed you need to stick to a very slow rate of food introduction to prevent eating something your body no longer desires or needs.

Keep in mind a fast is your bodys way of telling you what to feed it. You will never be able to go back to the old way of eating without it doing something against your bodies own wishes.

For example I am now realizing my body is no longer able to adjust to salt. Do not ask me why this happened, but I am having terrible issues when I introduce more than 1/4 tsp to my body. I have to be very very careful what I eat now. There is no way for me to know how the fast adjusted my internals because it was so out of whack before the fasting.

I am finding my body loves grapefruit and berries. I seem to be able to eat quite a bit of this without any side-effects. I can do some protein, but it has to be cooked a certain way. I mostly use a cast-iron to get my fish cooked ... this is in little to no oil. I am finding the proteins are having more and more trouble with my system. I get constipated more when I have too much. I was an avid Paleo/Atkins before I started fasting last year.

Basically you have to take your refeed one step at a time and be very meticulous in what you refeed. You will find foods you used to eat for years are completely rejected by your body, hence bloating, too much gas, acid reflux, odd bowel movements, etc.

I know it seems crazy but when I mostly eat grapefruit and a mix of berries, maybe 10 almonds/day I feel the best and have so much energy it is astonishing.

You will find the more fasting you do the better you will become at what your body needs and no longer needs.

Do not take your bodies reaction lightly ... it is telling you exactly how it feels about the food you put into it. If it hates it ... you will know!

Feed it wisely and you will be amazed at how it blesses you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.406 sec, (2)